Here are some of the many benefits of joining the Indiana Basketball Coaches Association.
- Utilize members-only IBCA website to stay abreast of issues related to our profession.
- $1 million liability insurance for active high school, junior high and elementary coaches.
- Become active and have ownership in the IBCA and IHSAA working relationship.
- Utilize free job-placement service.
- Receive IBCA newsletter.
- Be elected to the Board of Directors or be appointed to a committee.
- Be selected as a District Coach of the Year.
- Receive an award at the IBCA Spring Clinic.
- Receive college credit for Spring Clinic attendance.
- Be selected as a Spring Clinic speaker and grow professionally by hearing other successful coaches speak.
- Nominate a player, student manager, statistician or cheerleader for one of the IBCA Marion Crawley Memorial Scholarship or Pat Aikman Scholarship college financial grants.
- Nominate a handicapped student for a Junior Mannies Scholarship Grant funded by the IBCA.
- Nominate your player for Academic All-State.
- Nominate players for the Top 100 Underclass Boys’ or Girls’ Showcases.
- Be eligible to become an Indiana All-Star Coach.
- Be eligible to be selected to coach at one of the Top 100 Showcases.
- Become more professional by joining your professional association.
- Free admission to the IBCA/IHSAA Showcases.
- Free admission to the All-Star Shootout events.
- Promote your players through the IBCA/Subway Player of the Week program.
- Discounted membership when joining the Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame as an Active Coach.
- NABC (National Association of Basketball Coaches) offers a reduced membership rate for High School Coaches. Usual rate of $80 can be reduced to only $30 per year for IBCA Members joining in the “Early Bird” time period. You also become a member of the National High School Basketball Coaches Association (NHSBCA) and have a voice for high school basketball on the national level. Click For Complete Membership Information at NABC Website
- Discount tickets to the Indiana-Kentucky All-Star Games.
Be professional and be an active part of your professional IBCA organization. The IBCA is yours … join and make it better. JOIN US